Since most women are fashion conscious, it is a good idea for a man to pay close attention to the way he chooses to dress. Failing to do so can result in not being able to keep a woman’s attention long enough. Below I am going to offer you a few tips that can make a huge difference in your everyday life by making you more fashionable. Those tips are based on my personal years of experience. Here they come:
1. Always opt for a tie unless you choose to watch a game. You don’t necessarily need to wear a suit to match a tie with it. Even a clean shirt is already a perfect match for a trendy tie you can get for just a couple of bucks.
2. It is always better to overdress rather than underdress. A woman who is fashion conscious will never give a second chance to a man who doesn’t absolutely care about the way he dresses.
3. Pay attention to the shoes you wear. You might think that as long as you choose to wear a shirt or a tie everything is OK. Well, guess what. It is all about your shoes. As long as they are fashionable, clean and generally take care of, you shouldn’t have problems catching the attention of those you care about.
4. Remember that accessorizing is not for women only. A simple yet interesting accessory such as a watch can change everything and can make you more appealing.
5. Get a haircut from a professional. You need to remember to be trimmed at all times so that your hair doesn’t look neglected.