Jewellery plays a very important role in attracting the opposite sex. It can be a very strong turn on or a turn off for your man. You have to be extremely careful while selecting jewellery for your dresses.
Well suited jewellery can actually attract your man to love you even more while boring jewelry can be a huge no. Along with the design another factor is very important while buying a jewellery. One should make sure that jewellery is perfectly fitted to your body as loosely hanging jewellery is a gross dressing error. Moreover, the jewellery should not be too complicated to tighten women bodies or limit gestures which can be a very annoying factor while dating.
Here are some kinds of jewelleries that can actually turn on your man on one’s special night. These beautiful jewelries can be easily found in costume jewelry stores or local wholesale fashion jewelry distributors, so one can always have one or two pieces for self-beauty improvement.
- Navel-ring: Navel, itself, is an extremely sexy part of women’s body. So, automatically a navel ring or a navel stud becomes overwhelmingly sexy. It is deemed to be the one of the most attractive jewelries by the majority of women and is a full turn-on for your man.
- A pearl set: A pearl set is again a very attractive piece of jewellery for women. Men usually categorize pearls to be classy and sexy as well. A neck tight pearl set is always a turn-on for your man and convinces him to focus more on your neck. A pearl set is also considered all time jewellery set for mostly every costume other than formals. So, they are highly versatile in nature.
- Bangles: Bangles are an extremely attractive piece of jewellery that is customized to make a woman look sexy. In many traditions, bangles are considered to be a sign of love and relationship. Meanwhile, it is considered compulsory for married women to wear in certain religions of the world. Bangles are a certain turn on for your men as it creates a soulful sound when they strike with each other.
- Waist-band: Waist-band is again very important attire for traditional women especially in Asia. It is considered to be extremely sexy and is worn mostly in a traditional outfit. Waist-band primarily brings your man’s attention towards your waist which certainly turns your man on. In most cases, waist-band is worn in lower waist area. Some specific kinds of waist bands are also worn with formal dresses or leisure dresses, which will make women’s appearance more classy and attractive.
- Pendant: A pendant is again a very important element in your get-up. A pendant gifted by your better half is always a turn on for him and is also considered to be a sweet gesture. Moreover, a pendant which drops on your cleavage gets his attention directly there.
Always make sure your jewellery is in sync with the required get-up or else you may look disappointing in certain environments. For instance, your attire should go with the keynote of your party. You should also try to wear light coloured jewelleries while going for a date with your man. In contrary, while accompanying your man for a formal party or a wedding ceremony, bright colours jewelleries should be a good choice. Proper colour combination is the key to a perfect dress code.